Detroit Project Management (PMP) Bootcamp
Join us for our upcoming PM Bootcamp.
Our 4-Day Classroom over two weekends, Instructor-Led Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training Boot Camps are the ideal solution for project managers who are looking to acquire the PMP Certification. The core objective of this course is to adequately prepare students for the PMP examination. By taking our PMP boot camp, taught by our own PMP certified trainers, you can be confident that the training experience will adequately prepare you to pass the PMP examination and receive your PMP certification in as little as 30 days.
After successful completion of this training you will be able to:
1. Explain the fundamental concepts of project management.
2. Explain the five project management process groups, and know how to manage projects throughout the project life-cycle.
3. Explain the ten project management knowledge areas.
4. Explain the inputs, tools & techniques, and outputs of the 47 project management processes.
5. Create a project management plan based on a project charter and input from stakeholders.
6. Determine how to manage a project team to execute the project management plan, and decide how to deal with changes.
7. Manage project documentation effectively, including lessons learned throughout the project.
8. Explain how to properly close a project or project phase.
9. Evaluate how professional responsibility drives ethical behavior.
Where: Southfield or Troy Michigan Location
When: 2 Weekends, May 8, 9, 15, 16
Time: 8:30am – 6pm
Food: Morning and Afternoon Coffee Breaks, Box Lunch Included
Onsite Training requires a minimum of 5 people. Travel expenses are in addition to the per student fee. Request a quote.
ADDITIONAL “EXAM PREPARATION” BENEFITS
Gain confidence as you prepare to take the PMP® or CAPM®exam.
Trained instructor teach and coach you through the process.